Respiratory infections can catch us unawares but that does not imply that we overreact. We would rather prepare ourselves adequately and make use of nature’s wisdom than panic unnecessarily! For centuries our ancestors have counted on the immunity-boosting benefits of natural essential oils. Some essential oils used in aromatherapy have been scientifically proven to ward of infections and disease causing organisms.
Our RESPIRO Immune Support essential oil blend has been carefully formulated to be safely effective used. It can safeguard the health of your family by strengthening the immune system and alleviating symptoms of respiratory disorders:
RESPIRO Immune Support is a unique blend of highly effective essential oils that perform diverse functions and may help protect the respiratory system from infectious assault:
- Eucalyptus Globulus and Eucalyptus Radiata: have powerful antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Niaouli: Powerful antibacterial and antiseptic. Excellent immune system booster and allergy aide.
- Tea Tree: has natural bactericidal, antiviral and fungicidal properties and are known to have a stimulating effect on the immune system.
- Ravensara: can be extremely helpful in relieving symptoms of whooping cough and sinusitis.
- Pine: is a natural expectorant and a very powerful pulmonary antiseptic.
- Lavender: is a natural antiseptic and analgesic which makes it an effective remedy for colds, coughs, catarrh and influenza.
Here’s how you can use it, combine at least two methods of application for more effectiveness:
- Add 10 drops of the essential oil to 2 tbsp. of salt and mix it in your bath water.
- Add 10 drops of essential oil to a vaporizer and keep it on all day.
- Pour a couple of drops on your palm and inhale deeply, especially before entering a public place or flying.
- Place a couple of drops of the oil on a tissue and wipe surfaces like door knobs, steering wheel, etc.
Click here to read a testimonial
© AROMANDINA 2011 – Aromatherapy blog – All rights reserved
This information on this blog is based on traditional use of aromatherapy and it does not intend to diagnose or treat any condition. This information should not be used as a substitute for medical counseling with a health care professional. No part of this blog may be reproduced in whole or in part without the explicit written permission of Aromandina.