The only way to get softer, smoother hands is to exfoliate on a regular basis. That way, you can slough off dead cells and make it easier for your skin to soak up valuable nutrients. My Hand Care Scrub is gentle enough to be used once a day, but strong enough to get rid of all the build-up that’s making your hands rough.
Rub the scrub on your hands, and rinse. That’s it!
Whether you’ve been digging in the dirt or handling detergents and other harsh cleaners, your hands need a little extra TLC. This Hand Care Oil will give your hands some much-needed moisture.
First and foremost, you can incorporate aromatherapy into any spa treatment you can dream up — from facials, to massages, to manicures, to pedicures. So no matter what you specialize in, you can take advantage of a quality aromatherapy regimen.
But this isn’t the only benefit. As soon as you start working with different essential oils, you’ll be able to:
There are 3 easy ways to do it:
If you want to reap the biggest possible benefits from these 3 things, follow these 6 tips. I’ve personally tested them out, and my guests absolutely love the experience I’ve created for them!
Dilute a total of 15 drops with 1 oz of Carrier oil such as jojoba, fractionated coconut oil or macadamia oil.
That way, they can experience all of the good feelings you’ve created for them anytime they want. That will definitely encourage them to tell their friends about you!
Incorporating aromatherapy into your spa treatments is easy when you tap into the expert advice and high-quality products at Aromandina!
© 2015, Cristina Proano-Carrion, Aromandina LLC
This treatment detoxifies, assists with circulation and lymph flow, and pushes toxins out, allowing for a healthier body. It’s excellent for both sedentary and athletic individuals since it will allow for more movement in the knees, hip joints, and ankles, and it will also assist with edema.
Set up your room with:
– A crock-pot filled with warm water and 10 drops of lemon Oil
– A hand towel soaking in the crock-pot
– A dry brush
Have 2 tablespoons of Detoxing Body Oil ready
Here are some of the ingredients in the Detoxing Body Oil and why they work:
Fractionated coconut oil is a moisturizer, so it’s a great way to soothe skin that’s been blasted by cold air all winter.
Fennel Oil is a natural diuretic and lymphatic decongestant, so it will help eliminate toxins, stagnant fluids, and fats.
Orange Oil is both uplifting and calming, and it also eliminates excessive fluids and toxins. Cedarwood Oil counteracts both water and lipid retention, which are common causes of weight gain.
1. Do your consultation.
2. Start your guest face down. Dry brush starting at the foot, using swift, upward strokes, and end at the buttock. Then, repeat the process on the other leg.
3. Wring out the hand towel and compress onto the back of the leg and buttock.
4. Apply the massage oil onto the leg and buttock, and proceed to massage. Start your strokes at the feet and move upward. Then, repeat on the other leg.
5. Turn your guest onto her back and undrape her leg. Then, repeat the procedure.
6. Wrap both legs in plastic and cover with top sheet.
7. Undrape the torso (make sure to breast drape if guest is a woman) and repeat the procedure.
8. Compress the torso, massage oil, and wrap.
9. Leave her in the wrap for 15 minutes. During that time, massage her scalp and face.
For this treatment, you’ll need to mix a special Spring Mist. Simply fill a 1 oz spray bottle with distilled water and add:
– 2 drops of German Chamomile
– 2 drops of Helichrysum Oil
– 5 drops of Lavender
Both the German Chamomile and the Lavender have natural anti-inflammatory properties and are suitable for all skin types. Helichrysum Oil has cicatrisant and cytophilactic properties and is also great for all skin types.
You’ll also need to mix a special facial oil for this treatment. Fill a 1 oz amber glass bottle with jojoba oil and add:
– 2 drops of German Chamomile
– 2 drops of Rose absolute
– 2 drops of Orange
Jojoba is an anti-aging, skin-revitalizing unscented facial oil.
Rose absolute is toning, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and rejuvenating, and it’s particularly good for dry, sensitive and mature skin.
Orange is slightly astringent and used for general skin care. It has a very refreshing and stimulating effect on the skin, while the German Chamomile will help accelerate the skin’s healing process.
1. Hold the bottle of Spring Mist 2 – 3 feet from your guest, with the nozzle facing toward the ceiling, and spray the mist upward. Ask your guest to close her eyes and breathe deeply.
2. Put one drop of Bergamot Essential Oil onto a corner of a warm towel. Place the warm towel around your guest’s neck and décolletage.
3. Perform your facial treatment as usual. You can use the facial oil to perform a hand and arm massage while your guest has her mask on, or you can use this oil to do your facial massage.
4. At the end of the treatment, use the Spring Mist to gently wake up your guest. Again, hold the bottle 2 – 3 feet away, with the nozzle facing toward the ceiling, and spray the mist upward. Ask your guest to close her eyes and breathe deeply.
– Combine 1 cup of Epsom salts with 3 drops of Spearmint Oil and 5 drops of Grapefruit Oil, and add this mixture to the foot bath water.
– Combine 1 tablespoon of your preferred foot massage lotion with 2 drops of Spearmint Oil and 2 drops of Grapefruit Oil and massage.
Spearmint’s aroma is milder than Peppermint, so it will rejuvenate your guest without overwhelming her. It will stimulate her senses, which makes it the perfect oil to help her feel refreshed on a sunny Spring day. The clean, fresh scent of the Grapefruit Oil is also an instant stimulant, and it will push away any anxious thoughts. It also has antiseptic properties that will make your guest’s feet clean and ready to show off in those Springtime sandals.
Aside from the emotional and physical benefits we’ve already talked about, the best part about using essential oil blends is the ease. It’s easy to make them a part of your spa’s regular treatment routine. In the end, you’ll wind up with guests who are more satisfied — without having to put in a ton of extra time, money, and training. It simply doesn’t get any better than that!