With Father’s Day rapidly approaching, we find ourselves with the same dilemma of always: What do we get them? Another neutral color shirt? A new razor identical to the last? These are the same mundane gifts we’ve been giving them all their life, and maybe this time we can spice it up a bit more than they’re use to.
We need to take into consideration certain aspects of a man’s life:
- Balancing work, family, and payments takes a toll on them and causes stress. They may not be as vocal about the issues as women are, but they still go through stressful situations that take have an effect on them.
- Men like to be nurtured (whether they admit it or not), they like to look good, and they like to smell pleasant. They may not act like it, but these are factors that play a role in who they are.
- They are well aware of what goes into their body and how it affects their wellbeing. When they are given the opportunity to be healthier, they’ll take it in order to maintain the best health.
- They won’t normally take an hour in the bathroom getting ready, so having a product that ensures their satisfaction while taking the least amount of time from their day, will prove to be most valuable.
- They do have feelings, and seeing that you didn’t get them the same thing every other dad gets will make them appreciate you for your thoughtfulness.
FOR THE STRESSFUL MAN
If the man of the house is exhausted during the day, but has a hard time sleeping at night, creating two products will help them get through the day. One for the evening and one for their morning shower.
The Morning Shower Gel
Read more ...